Improve internal operations, optimize data delivery and enhance patient experiences by leveraging your data
AI augments human capabilities. That includes our ability to deliver better care.
Healthcare professionals can leverage data-driven insights and the cloud to enhance their skills and deliver care better and faster. AI, data, and the cloud are driving innovation throughout the industry with solutions that use predictive models to forecast bed demand, vision at the edge to detect shortages in medical supplies, and automation to free up resources.
Enhance the patient experience and improve operational outcomes by equipping your doctors, nurses, hospital staff, pharmacists, health benefit administrators and insurers with the right tools for the job.
Optimize and secure healthcare delivery
Empower employees and healthcare workers, improve efficiency, and deliver superior care with industry solution accelerators, modern data environments and applications, and digital consulting support provided by Neal Analytics.
Our solutions are designed to support one, or many, of the following objectives:
Featured customer stories
AI for quality assurance
AI and automation can help health professionals catch more errors and boost productivity. Automate time-intensive and inefficient processes to reduce oversights and free up your staff for other tasks.
AI can help you:
- Improve your claims auditing process to become more efficient and raise performance on external audits
- Target root causes of common errors to improve workflows
- Proactively flag and hold potentially erroneous claims before they are paid out, to help reduce overspending
- Utilize your staff for high-value activities by automating tasks like ICD-10 medical coding
Our predictive models are built on top of your existing processes, working with your system and rules to help you improve performance and assure quality care at every level.
Cloud-based FHIR integration
Integrate and exchange protected health information (PHI) leveraging the HL7 Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) standard on Azure.
Neal Analytics can help organizations connect disparate data sources, such as electronic health and medical record (EHR/EMR) systems leveraging the Azure API for FHIR. It provides organizations with a quicker, simpler, scalable, and more secure way to share PHI in a HIPAA compliant manner. By leveraging Microsoft’s Azure IoT Connector for FHIR, Neal Analytics can also help develop data ingestion pipelines for medical IoT devices.
Other key features of the Azure IoT Connector for FHIR include:
- Conversion of biometric data into FHIR
- Scalability and real time analytics
- Integration with Azure Stream Analytics
- Security and logging capabilities to help support compliance in the cloud
StockView for healthcare
Keep your medical supply shelves stocked and spot trends with StockView, the AI-powered solution for void detection.
Powered by Microsoft Azure Stack Edge, StockView leverages AI vision at the edge to automatically detect missing supplies in real-time and alert personnel for prompt restocking. In addition to having an extra set of “eyes” on the shelves, StockView data can be consolidated across locations to optimize supply chains, gain insights from trends, and forecast future needs.
Act upon early signs of potential health problems, forecast needs and identify patterns with machine learning.
Our state-of-the-art predictive models create automated systems to:
- Identify preventative healthcare opportunities based on the relevant, real-time data
- Pinpoint factors in avoidable readmissions to improve patient care and reduce payouts
- Forecast hospital stay lengths and optimize patient flows to increase profitability
- Identify risks for churn and retain loyalty to insurance coverage plans
- Allocate resources for healthcare hotspotting
- Deliver targeted recommendations to care managers who can provide preemptive outreach to patients
Secure and compliant data delivery
Protect your health information and stay compliant with GDPR and HIPAA regulations by implementing a modern data estate and secure infrastructure. Leverage the power of the cloud to migrate an modernize your data to improve storage practices, upgrade security, and reduce spend by saving on license costs.