- NO PURCHASE OR SURVEY PARTICIPATION OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- SWEEPSTAKE PERIOD: The Neal Analytics Impact of COVID 19 on cloud, data and AI initiatives survey sweepstake (“Sweepstake”) starts at 9:00 AM PST on June 5, 2020 and ends at 5:00 PM PST on June 24, 2020 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to participants who: (a) have been invited by Neal Analytics to participate in the survey, (b) are 18 years or older at time of participation, and (c) are legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia. Neal Analytics employees, subsidiaries, and members of their immediate families (spouse, children, parents, and siblings) and/or those living in the same households (whether or not related) are not eligible to participate or win.
- HOW TO ENTER: Survey participation is required to enter or win. Complete and submit the online survey, including your contact information, which is accessible at https://nealanalytics.com/research/covid19All entries must be received by 5:00 PM PST on June 24, 2020. Limit one entry per person. Entry must be original and no mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted; facsimiles or other reproductions are not allowed. Late, incomplete, computer-generated script, or other automated entries are not eligible and are void. Neal Analytics is not responsible for lost, interrupted, or unavailable network server or other connection; miscommunication; failed telephone, modem, broadband, or computer transmission; technical failure; jumbled, scrambled, or misdirected transmission; late, lost, incomplete, delayed, or misdirected entries; or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical, or electronic. All entries and survey responses become the exclusive property of the Neal Analytics and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- PRIZE; ODDS OF WINNING: One winner will be randomly selected to win one of two $100 cash prizes. The odds of winning are dependent on the total number of eligible entries received. Taxes on the prize and all expenses not specified related to acceptance and use of the prize are winner’s responsibility. No prize transfers or cash or other substitutions, except that Neal Analytics may substitute a prize, in whole or in part, for one of comparable or greater value in the event advertised prize (or any component thereof) is unavailable.
- SELECTION OF WINNER: The winner(s) will be selected from among all qualified, timely entries in a random drawing to be held within seven (7) days after the entry deadline. All decisions of Neal Analytics shall be final and binding.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by e-mail at the e-mail address specified in the entry. Each potential winner will be required to respond to the e-mail to acknowledge the potential winner’s desire to receive the prize within ten (10) days, and each potential winner may be required to (i) provide his or her e-mail address and full mailing address for the purpose of receiving the prize, which address must be within the 50 United States including the District of Columbia, (ii) verify his or her social security number, and (iii) sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, W-9 form or other IRS form, and where lawful, a publicity release, upon Neal Analytics’ request. If (a) Neal Analytics does not receive a potential winner’s complete response within the time specified in the prize notification, (b) a prize notification or the prize is returned as undeliverable, (c) a potential winner fails to sign and return any required documents according to Neal Analytics‘ instructions, (d) a potential winner otherwise fails to claim the prize properly, or (e) a potential winner is determined to be ineligible, then that potential winner’s prize will be awarded to a replacement potential winner drawn at random from the pool of remaining eligible entrants. The replacement potential winner will need to satisfy all of the requirements of these Official Rules. This process will be repeated until the prize is awarded. It is the sole responsibility of each entrant to notify Neal Analytics of any change in e-mail address. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted a winning entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail account specified in the entry. “Authorized Account Holder” means the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the e-mail address. A winner may be requested to provide Neal Analytics with proof that he/she is the Authorized Account Holder of the e mail address associated with a winning entry. Sweepstake entities are not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrant’s e-mail account to receive e-mail messages.
- GENERAL: Void where prohibited and subject to all applicable laws. By entering this Sweepstake, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the Neal Analytics’ decisions, which are final and binding with respect to all Sweepstakes matters. These Official Rules will be posted here throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Neal Analytics reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the survey process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or to be acting in any manner it deems to be unsportsmanlike or in violation of the Official Rules. Any promotion materials including, without limitation, the e-mail or web page announcing the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules, which contain production, printing or typographical errors, or are obtained outside authorized, legitimate channels are void; and Neal Analytics’ liability, if any, is limited to the replacement of such materials. Recipients of such materials release Neal Analytics, affiliated and subsidiary companies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (“Sweepstakes Entities”) from any and all losses, claims or damages that may result therefrom.
- RELEASES: As a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold the Sweepstake Entities harmless from and against all liability, claims, damages, costs or losses to person including injury or death, property, or reputation which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or participating in any aspect of the Sweepstake, the receipt, ownership, or use of the prize awarded. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Neal Analytics makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety, or performance of the prize. THE PRIZE IS GIVEN AWAY BY NEAL ANALYTICS “AS-IS.” NEAL ANALYTICS DOES NOT MAKE ANY, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL, WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PRIZE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, THESE OFFICIAL RULES, OR THE PRIZE, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, WHETHER ARISING IN TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ALL SUCH DAMAGES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED AND EXCLUDED.
- ARBITRATION/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstake shall be resolved exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association then effective, and any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred by participant relating to this sweepstake, but in no event attorneys’ fees, punitive, incidental, consequential, or other damages. All issues and question concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participants and Neal Analytics and/or Neal Analytics‘ agencies in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Washington State, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in Bellevue or Seattle, Washington.
- WINNERS LIST: For the name of the winners, send a written request, along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope, to: Marketing department, Neal Analytics, 11911 NE 1st St Ste 206, Bellevue, WA 98005. Winner’s list requests must reference the name of the Sweepstakes (the “Impact of COVID 19 on cloud, data and AI initiatives research survey”) and must be received within six (6) months of the drawing date. Vermont residents may omit return postage.
All additional questions pertaining to the sweepstake can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org