Neal Analytics is an awesome place to work
- Why? Because we are a data company run by some of the best data people around and we have loads of fun predicting the future.
- We understand technology, data science/data engineering, software development, the Cloud, gaming, and are always on top of the emerging trends. And we work hard to make sure all of our employees are successful in their work with a dedicated executive support team who have been contract employees themselves.
- Our award-winning core staffing team focuses on crafting solid relationships with you and will provide a full picture of the position and insights into what it is like working for Neal Analytics.
- Neal Analytics is a great place to work, where data scientists, data engineers, management consultants, software developers, and future-thinkers come together to build a better tomorrow.
Neal Analytics cares for its clients and consultants
Neal Analytics is now bringing that same dedication to excellence into the tech staffing world that won us the 2017 Best Global Partner in Business Analytics award from Microsoft.
For Our Clients:
Neal’s award-winning core staffing team focuses on crafting solid relationships with individuals, teams, and companies.
For Our Consultants:
Our dedicated Neal staff is here to help with any and all questions you may have about your position, equipment, benefits, hours reporting, really anything and everything, and if you are new to the area –cool spots in the greater Seattle area, great restaurants, or places to go to fully enjoy the great Pacific Northwest!
What we offer:
- Open Door Policy
- Competitive compensation
- A fantastic Neal support staff
- Amazing medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 80 hours PTO per year
- 401k, Life insurance/AD&D
- Monthly knowledge Brown Bags