Customer Data Platform (CDP)
Customer Data Platforms (CDPs) are not new, but their importance has grown significantly over the past few years as organizations have begun to recognize the need to have a 360o view of their customers.
By definition, a CDP provides a persistent, unified customer profile by combining and harmonizing data from multiple sources and then makes this data available to other tools and systems.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Insights
Dynamics Customer Insights takes the value proposition of CDPs to the next level by augmenting CDPs’ basic functionality with a suite of advanced features that enable a faster time to value, more complete customer profiles, and a lower cost to deploy with less reliance on IT and consultants.
Dynamics Customer Insights Key Features
- Enrich customer profiles with Microsoft proprietary
- Leverages the Microsoft Common Data Model
- Extensive library of pre-built data connectors
- Easily build custom business apps
- Automate processes by setting up workflows in response to customer actions and signals
- Gain deeper insights by leveraging customized reports and dashboards
- Add powerful predictive analytics capabilities with Microsoft’s AI and ML platform.
Microsoft Customer Insights power is multiplied thanks to ins easy integration with complementary platform and products