Automating the customer journey and experience for a travel accessory company
- The company was looking to provide a channel for planning travel(Camping) from an end to end perspective
- The company wanted to provide a personal touch for customers looking for customized recommendations based on distance, activity preference, etc.
- Wanted to evaluate if possible to close loop further with providing custom product based recommendations
- Using Microsoft Cognitive Services and Bot Framework, Neal Analytics developed a chatbot providing an avenue of options- campsite recommendations, information, general FAQ, connected product recommendations, purchase process (in-store or online).
- The bot is a combination of guided flow as well as free text questions for customers based on path chosen
- Neal Analytics used Language Understanding Intelligence Service (LUIS) to translate and process natural language, creating a friendly user interface that requires no training to use
- Chatbot showed customized support and assistance to customers
- Chatbot surfaced recommendations of next-best offer & next best action for customers in a simple, easy-to-consume way