Webinar: Optimizing production yield and supply chain with Microsoft Autonomous Systems
Neal Analytics VP of Business Development, Greg Gomez, recently spoke at the Microsoft Technology in Retail virtual summit presented by Angelbeat to discuss the latest solutions and strategies with Microsoft and Partner experts. One retail solution that we’re especially excited for is the use of autonomous systems. With its mix of human expertise and deep reinforcement learning, this technology takes a holistic, dynamic and intelligent approach to supply chain management and production processes.
In this webinar, Greg discusses how Microsoft Autonomous Systems enables AI-optimized supply chains and increases production throughput. He’ll cover:
- The difference between automation and intelligent automation
- Microsoft Project Bonsai
- Use case example: Production yield optimization
- Use case example: Supply chain optimization
- Key elements for a successful autonomous systems project
- and more!
Watch the webinar
Keep learning about autonomous systems
- Webinar: Autonomous systems for energy
- Why and how to build autonomous systems
- Whitepaper: Unlocking the potential of AI in manufacturing with machine teaching and deep reinforcement learning
- Autonomous systems: Leverage the power of reinforcement learning to build your next AI solution
- What is machine teaching?