Neal Analytics leverages Azure Percept on Azure Stack HCI to help retailers reduce lost sales and improve customer experience
Neal Analytics is proud to have collaborated with Microsoft and Nvidia to build an edge AI solution powered by Azure Percept on Azure Stack HCI. The solution, StockView, enables retailers to reduce lost sales and improve customer experience by leveraging vision AI at the edge for out-of-stock detection.
StockView takes advantage of Azure Percept’s integration with Azure AI and Azure IoT services, as well as the flexible infrastructure of Azure Stack HCI. With these technologies, Neal Analytics was able to enhance the StockView solution, helping customers access more features to reduce common pain points of edge AI deployments and accelerate innovation.
Learn more about Azure Percept on Azure Stack HCI in Microsoft’s announcement here.
- Click to deploy Azure Resource Manager (ARM) Template for easy deployment
- Edge-based product out of stock detection powered by the StockView inferencing engine
- At scale video feed orchestration leveraging standardized Azure Video Analyzer topologies
- Rich user interface for visualizing stockout events and trends over time
- Virtualized experience leveraging Azure VM with Nvidia T4 GPU for hardware acceleration
- HCI based deployment means you can take a snapshot of your VM and deploy to Azure HCI devices
Get started with Azure Percept on Azure Stack HCI
Want to tap into the capabilities of computer vision at the edge to satisfy your particular business needs?
Neal Analytics has deep expertise with edge AI, and we have built solutions for retailers, medical providers, and more. Our StockView application is built to scale with your needs by leveraging AI models and Intelligent Edge hardware to enable cost-efficient and agile AI-at-scale. It’s highly customizable, built to integrate with your unique environment to help achieve your business objectives.
Contact us to learn how the Neal team can help you accelerate your edge AI deployment.