We here at Neal Analytics, have developed the Azure Advanced Analytics Kit to introduce the essentials of gathering data from the real world and uploading it to Azure Cloud services to develop beneficial Machine Learning Applications. Along with the kit, we have provided our Internet of Things Video Series. In this series of videos we will show you the essentials in Azure Machine Learning, Data Collection, and Stream Analytics to help you in developing you application or service. Join Data Scientist Zach Perkel and Big Data Architect Cindy Gross as they show you how to use the Internet of Things to help your business make great steps forward. Be sure to check out the rest of videos of our Internet of Things Series.
Purpose of the Kit
As connectivity and network communication between devices becomes more common place, we want to demonstrate quick and easily solutions using Azure cloud services and affordable data collecting hardware. The Azure Advanced Analytics kit will illustrate how you can take advantage of Microsoft Azure advanced analytic services such as Azure Stream Analytics and Azure Machine Learning. Everything can be set up quickly and easily with minimal knowledge of programming or Microsoft Azure, using commodity devices available locally or online.
Where Can You Get the Kit?
The Azure Advanced Analytics Kit can be purchased here. The Kit will include all the Devices and Software required for the proceedings of this course. It will also include a One month free license to the Azure services which should be more than enough to complete this course.
What’s in it?
The Kit will contain the following:
- Raspberry Pi 2 Quad-Core 900 MHz 1GB RAM
- Quick-Start Guide
- Raspberry Pi Prototyping Plate Kit Prototype Shield Board
- CanaKit WiFi Adapter / Dongle (Ralink RT5370 chipset)
- 8 GB MicroSD Card – Raspberry Pi Recommended MicroSD Card with NOOBS
- High Quality Raspberry Pi 2 Case
- CanaKit 2.5A Micro USB Power Supply (UL Listed) specially designed for the Raspberry Pi 2
- Premium Quality HDMI Cable
- A handy GPIO Quick Reference Card
- CanaKit General Assembly Guide for Beginners to Electronics
- Arduino Uno R3
- 3’ USB Cable
- Arduino Uno Enclosure
- SparkFun ProtoShield Kit
- One Set of Arduino Stackable Headers
- Mini Breadboard
- Assorted 32-pcs Jumper Wires
- Keyes DS18B20 Digital Temperature Sensor Module for Arduino
- Ethernet Cable
The Internet of Things Video Series
Download the IoT Instruction Guide Here
Follow the links to the rest of the video series
Video 1: The Internet of Things and Azure Advanced Analytics Kit
Video 2: How to Work With Azure Architecture
Video 3: How to Work With Data Collecting Hardware
Video 4: How to Use Event Hub and Stream Analytics
Video 5: How to Use Azure Machine Learning Studio
Video 6: How to Use Power BI